Dubai Creek is an integral part of the city's history. It divides the city into two sections, Bur Dubai and Deira. Both the sides of the Dubai Creek boasts of some of the best exquisite buildings of the city. Therefore, a trip to the Creek is a must. However, rather than walking on the coast, go on a dhow cruise to turn your sightseeing into a unique experience.
The dhow is a traditional Bedouin boat that was used for trade and transportation. Today, these dhows have been converted into restaurants that have a lower (air-conditioned) and upper (open-air) decks. You are offered a welcome drink on arrival and are also served delicious barbecued dishes once the dhow sets on sail.
While you enjoy your drink and starters, you can take a look at the prestigious buildings and structures of Dubai, glittering in the night lights. You can also enjoy a delicious buffet spread with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Dhow cruises also have entertainment options which include live music performances, Tanora dancing, etc.
If this unique way of cruising impresses you, make a reservation on our exclusive dhow cruise for dinner.
- Pick up and drop off (If transfer option is selected)
- Welcome drinks
- Special Lighting
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Dinner on a traditional dhow boat
- 2 hours of cruising
- Access to a fully air-conditioned lower deck and the open air upper deck
- Continental and Arabic traditional dinner options (Veg. & Non-Veg.) – 4 Star Buffet
- Soft Music
- Entertainment Shows
- Separate Toilet facilities for both Men & Women
Dhow Cruise Four Star- Dubai Creek
- Product Code: CTC000043
- Availability: In Stock