Dubai is home to the biggest, the best or the most expensive man-made wonders. Whether it is the structures that seem to defy the gravity, the labyrinthine malls, the world-class restaurants, or the super exciting theme parks; they are all in a different league. Dubai stuns and impresses every tourist at the same time. Here are the top 5 places to see in Dubai.
1. Burj Khalifa Being the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa also has one of the fastest lifts in the world. Burj Khalifa offers you one of a kind experience of riding up the building in a high-speed elevator, amazing views of the Dubai city, the beautiful sunset from the observation deck and a small exhibit about the Burj Khalifa's history.
2. IMG Worlds of Adventure The IMG Worlds of Adventure is another feather in Dubai’s cap. It is one of the world’s biggest indoor theme park. As huge as 28 football fields, it is also home to Dubai’s tallest and fastest roller coaster, the Velociraptor. Along with the Velociraptor it has multiple rides, retail stores and dining outlets.
3. Mall of the Emirates and Ski Dubai The Mall of the Emirates is one of the many huge malls in Dubai. With more than 500 retailers in its list, it gives a shopping experience like no other. The Mall of Emirates is also home to Ski Dubai, the one of a kind ski slope in a desert. Hire heated gear, equipment and skis, and you are ready to experience sub-zero temperature in a hot desert.
4. Dubai Aquarium Discover the wonders of underwater and tropical life at Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo. It is one of the most iconic attractions in Dubai. It is one of the largest indoor aquariums in the World. It has claimed a Guinness World Record for being the world’s 'Largest Acrylic Panel.' Located in the Dubai Mall, the 10-million litre Dubai Aquarium tank houses over 33,000 aquatic animals, including over 140 diverse species. Over 300 sharks and stingrays live in this tank, including the biggest collection of Sand Tiger Sharks in the world.
5. Dubai Marina and JBR Visit Dubai Marina with its huge skyscrapers, and Jumeirah Beach Walk for an evening of bars, restaurants, cafes, marina views and the ferry rides. Find The Walk in JBR, and you’ll come across a few talented street painters, sand sculpture displays and photography, food stalls and kids play areas too.
CTC Tourism offers Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium Ticket Combo to provide a unique experience at two of Dubai’s most notable monuments - the Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa. Ascend the Burj Khalifa for beautiful views and discover marine life across the globe at Dubai Aquarium with CTC Tourism. Offering the utmost attention to own catering and preferences, CTC Tourism in Dubai has garnered praise from tourist to Dubai across the globe.